Built on our top-of-the-line IC platform, this system provides the high performance, convenience, and flexibility of the Thermo Scientific™ Dionex™ ICS-6000 HPIC System with the power of parallel analytical and capillary channels.
Dual system advantage
Run two analyses concurrently on a single sample, analyze two samples, or perform advanced ICxIC (2D-IC) techniques. The Dionex ICS-6000 Hybrid HPIC System is ideally suited for trace level determinations with high matrix concentrations, using a standard or microbore column in the first dimension to separate analytes from matrix, followed by a capillary separation in the second dimension. This method provides high sensitivity, enabling conductivity detection limits to rival those of mass spectrometry.
Choose from three dual-channel configurations
- Dionex ICS-6000 RFIC Standard Bore-Capillary System
- Dionex ICS-6000 RFIC Microbore-Capillary HPIC System
- Dionex ICS-6000 BioIC ED Capillary-Microbore HPIC System for carbohydrates (capillary) and AAA-Direct (microbore) applications
High pressure, high performance IC
- Fast, sensitive separations without sacrificing resolution—up to two times faster still with Fast IC columns
- Outstanding resolution using columns with small-diameter particles, thanks to high-pressure capability
- Continuous operation at up to 5000 psi when configured as a Thermo Scientific™ Reagent-Free™ IC (RFIC™) system
- Optimized peak resolution with a choice of isocratic and electrolytic gradient separations on either channel, or optional quaternary low pressure gradients on the standard/microbore channel
- Flexible support for standard bore (3-7mm I.D.) and microbore (1-3mm I.D.) columns on one channel and capillary columns (0.2-0.6mm I.D.) on the other
- Wide variety of chemistries available in Thermo Scientific standard bore, microbore, capillary, and Fast IC columns
- Flexible, easy to configure, modular design
The capillary advantage
The capillary channel in this hybrid system presents added advantages:
- Always ready with 24/7 uptime and minimal calibration and equilibration time
- Up to 18 months of continuous operation on one Eluent Generation cartridge
- Small dead volumes for minimized peak dispersion and increased signal-to-noise ratio
- Reduced eluent disposal costs—only 15mL/day for continuous operation at 10µL/min
- Enhanced ease-of-use because of Thermo Scientific™ Dionex™ IC Cube™ capillary consumable cartridges
- Choose from a broad variety of Dionex ICS-6000 modules and related products. See the Dionex ICS-6000 HPIC System Product Specifications for a full list
Sample preparation and automation solutions
Dionex autosamplers integrate seamlessly with all Dionex ICS-6000 HPIC systems, providing effortless automation and advanced sample preparation capabilities.
There are no reviews yet.