- Better separations from advanced thermostatting, optimized volumes, and more sensitivity
- More results with throughput, speed, and sample capacity to boost workflow productivity
- Easier interaction through intuitive operation and automated features
- Increased analytical speed and reliability – necessary for targeted quantitation analyses performed by clinical laboratories focused on laboratory developed tests
- Increased confidence – excellent flow accuracy and precision by ultra-precise piston drives
- Outstanding robustness – enabled by highest system up-time and low total cost of ownership
- Dimensions: 820 x 540 x 620 mm (32.2 x 21.2 x 24.4 in); Weight: 90 kg (198 lbs)
The Vanquish MD HPLC is intended to chromatographically isolate and separate analytes, such as drugs and endogenous compounds from a sample solution and introduce these separated drugs or compounds into a detector. For in vitro diagnostic use only by trained, qualified laboratory personnel.
Indications for Use
The Vanquish MD HPLC will be used by clinical diagnostic laboratories as a component of a laboratory developed test (LDT) method or workflow.
Contraindications of Use
For in vitro diagnostic applications only. The Vanquish MD HPLC is to be operated only with hardware or software labeled for in vitro diagnostic use.
Limitations of Use
The Vanquish MD HPLC is compatible with the following instruments from Thermo Fisher Scientific:
- Thermo Scientific™ TSQ Quantis™ MD Series Triple-Stage Quadrupole Mass Spectrometer
- Thermo Scientific™ TSQ Altis™ MD Series Triple-Stage Quadrupole Mass Spectrometer
As a component of an LDT method or workflow, validation of the LDT method or workflow is the responsibility of the clinical laboratory.