For laboratories improving sample throughput for their LC and entry level UHPLC applications. Automating sample clean-up, establishing multiple LC and UHPLC methods on one system and taking advantage of Parallel and Tandem LC offer significant productivity improvements. Users can lower detection limits, apply advanced 2D-LC and UHPLC techniques, increase peak resolution, extend column life times, develop more robust methods and produce more high-quality data within a single system setup.
Typical application areas are QA/QC for pharmaceutical, food and beverage, and personal care products. The ability to run inverse gradients in parallel addresses the inherent challenges of nebulizer-based detection technologies e.g., LC/ESI-MS, charged aerosol detection, by providing a consistent mobile phase mix to the nebulizer source post-separation to ensure accurate results.
Ensuring Excellent Chromatography
- Two independently operating ternary gradient pumps (integrated module) each deliver up to 10 mL/min supporting up to 62 MPa (9000 psi/620 bar) for exceptional colum format and particle size flexibility
- Ultralow carryover sharable autosamplers (with loop and needle permanently in the flow path) deliver high precision injections and minimize contamination between samples for more accurate results
- Improves retention time precision by using a spacious and shared column compartment that keeps columns and samples at constant temperature (5°C to 80°C)
- Get near-zero dead volume for optimal peak shapes even over extended periods by using Thermo Scientific™ Dionex™ Viper™ fingertight fitting system
- Precise and accurate flow rates for stable retention times, robust peak integration, and confident identification using Thermo Scientific™ Dionex™ SmartFlow™ technology
- Optimize mixing efficiency with adjustable gradient delay volumes using Thermo Scientific™ Dionex™ SpinFlow™ technology
Chromeleon CDS Software Makes Operation Easy
- Integrated service and validation monitoring with Thermo Scientific™ Dionex™ Chromeleon™ CDS software, versions 6.x and 7.x
- Automated system startup, standby, method switching and shutdown with Chromeleon CDS, versions 6.x and 7.x
- Compatible with Chromeleon 7.x eWorkflow walk-up solution and advanced reporting features
Choose the Right Configuration for You
- Two 3-solvent channel pumps for versatile gradient methods (DGP-3600SD)
- Solvent rack with integrated 6-channel degasser (SRD-3600)
- Thermostatted or nontherostatted autosamplers (WPS-3000TSL/WPS-3000SL)
- Thermostatted column compartment with up to two field-upgradable column switching valves (TCC-3000SD), large variety of valve pods available
- Diode array, multiple wavelength, variable wavelength, fluorescence, charged aerosol, refractive index or mass spectrometry detectors
- Viper technology based solution/application kits for Online-SPE, Parallel (UHP)LC, Tandem (UHP)LC, Inverse Gradient Operation and Fast Application Switching
- Fraction collector (AFC-3000)
- [Bullet 8] Chromeleon 7.2 software packages (standalone, networked, remote data processing and/or control)
There are no reviews yet.