Choose from three configurations
- Dionex ICS-6000 Single Channel Capillary RFIC System use this single channel capillary IC system to run one analysis at a time, 24/7.
- Dionex ICS-6000 Dual Channel Capillary RFIC System This dual capillary system can run two different analyses concurrently on a single sample, or analyze two samples in parallel. Alternately, run the same analysis on both channels to double throughput.
- Dionex ICS-6000 Carbohydrates Analysis Capillary IC System use this capillary IC system for analyzing carbohydrates with ion exchange chromatography and electrochemical detection.
High pressure ion chromatography, high performance
- Fast, sensitive separations without sacrificing resolution—up to two times faster with Fast IC columns
- Outstanding resolution using columns with small-diameter particles, thanks to high-pressure capability
- Continuous operation at up to 5000 psi when configured as a Thermo Scientific™ Reagent-Free™ IC (RFIC™) system
- Optimized peak resolution with a choice of isocratic and electrolytic gradient separations on each channel
- Powerful and user-friendly operation using Thermo Scientific™ Dionex™ Chromeleon™ Chromatography Data System (CDS)
- Wide variety of chemistries available in Thermo Scientific capillary and Fast IC columns
- Flexible, easy to configure, modular design
- Time-saving dual system option
The capillary advantage
- Always ready with 24/7 uptime and minimal calibration and equilibration time
- Up to 18 months of continuous operation on one Eluent Generation cartridge
- Small dead volumes for minimized peak dispersion
- Reduced eluent disposal costs—only 15mL/day if eluent used for continuous operation at 10µL/min
- Enhanced ease-of-use: Dionex IC Cube houses capillary consumable cartridges with simple, color-coded connections
- Flexible support for capillary columns of 0.2–0.6mm I.D.
- Application Flexibility
- Typical flow rate range: 5–20µL/min
- Column i.d.: 02–0.6mm
- Typical yearly eluent usage: 5.25L
Seamless sample preparation capabilities
Dionex autosamplers integrate seamlessly with all Dionex ICS-6000 HPIC systems, providing effortless automation and advanced sample preparation capabilities.