Drives the separation with more flexibility
Extend your capabilities by adding all the flexibility you would expect from leading-edge isocratic, low-pressure quaternary, or high-pressure binary solvent blending. Our SmartFlow pumping technology with automatic compensation for changing eluent compressibility ensures excellent flow and gradient precision, independent of eluent composition and backpressures. This gives you unrivaled data confidence and flexibility in method transfer.
- 1000 bar (15,000 psi) of pump pressure and flow rates up to 8 mL/min
- Industry-leading flow and gradient precision
- 4 solvent channels for quaternary solvent mixing; up to 6 solvent channels for binary high-pressure solvent mixing
Handles the sample with more accuracy
Out of the box, Vanquish Flex Split Sampler FT module comes with a vial capacity of 216 samples. Increase to 8832 sample capacity (23 well plates) by adding the optional Vanquish Charger module.
- SmartInject technology and unsurpassed sample dosage precision
- Innovative air stream cooling for maximum sample integrity in both the sampler and the charger module
- Automated workflows with barcode reading
Controls the separation with more confidence
Ensure even temperature throughout using the two thermostatting modes of the Vanquish Column Compartment H module. Avoid performance loss from temperature effects using the system’s active pre-heating to ensure solvent entering the column will match the column temperature.
- Two thermostatting modes: still air and forced air
- Temperature range from 5°C to 80°C
- Active pre-heating and post column cooling
- Extendable with valve switching options
Detects the analyte with more versatility
Ensure you collect the most information possible from your separation, and benefit from multiple detection options for the Vanquish platform so that no peak remains unseen.
- Highly dependable diode array detection
- Highly selective and sensitive fluorescence detection
- Near universal response for label-free detection of non-chromophoric substances with charged aerosol detection
Driven by gold-standard CDS Software
The Vanquish Flex system seamlessly integrates with our award winning Thermo Scientific™ Chromeleon™ Chromatography Data System (CDS). Designed with Operational Simplicity™ in mind, the Chromeleon CDS realizes the promise of the Vanquish platform—easier interaction delivering a new UHPLC experience.
Easy and reliable tool-free connections
Thermo Scientific™ Viper™ fingertight fittings have revolutionized the way HPLC connections are made. The Vanquish Flex system utilizes Viper fittings in all connections from the pump to the detector. Whether setting up a method or maintaining the system, the Viper fingertight fitting system allows any user to make consistently perfect connections.
There are no reviews yet.