Simplify Your Transition
When you need to improve your lab’s productivity while maintaining existing workflow, you need a system that has the flexibility to perfectly replicate your current methods. The Vanquish Core HPLC system is designed to mimic other HPLC systems to simplify transfer of methods while boosting productivity and ease of operation.
- Adjustable gradient delay volume to replicate solvent conditions throughout your run
- Injection programs to adapt for high organic solvents
- Still-air and forced-air thermostatting options to mimic your existing instrument
Drive separations with more flexibility
Extend your capabilities by adding all the flexibility you would expect from leading-edge isocratic, low-pressure quaternary or high-pressure binary solvent blending. Our Thermo Scientific™ SmartFlow™ pumping technology includes automatic compensation for changing eluent compressibility to ensure excellent flow and gradient precision, independent of eluent composition and backpressures.
- Automatic, remote purging
- 700 bar (10,000 psi) of pump pressure and flow rates up to 10 mL/min
- Industry-leading flow and gradient precision
- Isocratic (1 solvent channel); quaternary (4 solvent channels); binary (6 solvent channels)
Handle samples with more accuracy
Out of the box, the Vanquish Core Split Samplers C and CT come with a vial capacity of 216 samples. Increase to 8832 sample capacity (23 well plates) by adding the optional Vanquish Charger module.
- SmartInject technology for unsurpassed sample dosage precision and retention time precision
- Innovative air stream cooling for maximum sample integrity in both the sampler and the Charger module
- Automated workflows with barcode reading
Control separations with more confidence
Ensure even temperature throughout using the two thermostatting modes of the Vanquish Column Compartment C module. Avoid performance loss from temperature effects using the system’s passive pre-heating to ensure solvent entering the column will match the column temperature.
- Two thermostatting modes: still air and forced air
- Temperature range from 5°C – 85°C
- Passive pre-heating
- Extendable with valve switching options
Detect analytes with more versatility
Ensure you collect the most information possible from your separation, and benefit from multiple detection options for the Vanquish platform so that no peak remains unseen.
- Versatile, robust multiple wavelength detection
- Enhanced sensitivity and characterization with our full range of single quadrupole, triple quadrupole, and Orbitrap mass spectrometers
- Highly dependable diode array detection
- Highly selective and sensitive fluorescence detection
- Near universal response for label-free detection of non-chromophoric substances with charged aerosol detection
Experience gold-standard CDS Software
The Vanquish Core HPLC system seamlessly integrates with our Thermo Scientific™ Chromeleon™ Chromatography Data System (CDS). Designed with Operational Simplicity™ in mind, the Chromeleon CDS realizes the promise of the Vanquish platform—easier interaction delivering a new HPLC experience.
Make easy and reliable tool-free connections
Thermo Scientific™ Viper™ fingertight fittings have revolutionized the way HPLC connections are made. The Vanquish Core system uses Viper fittings in all connections from the pump to the detector. Whether setting up a method or maintaining the system, the Viper fingertight fitting system allows any user to make consistently perfect connections.
There are no reviews yet.