The Nicolet iS50 FTIR Spectrometer gives you definitive answers when fast, easy workflows in your analytical laboratory are crucial.
Nicolet iS50 FTIR Spectrometer Features:
- Dual Source capable
- The Polaris™ long-life IR source
- Tungsten-Halogen white light source
- Three detectors for the main sample compartment
- High-resolution standard
- Validation wheel standard
- All gold optics standard (aluminum available)
- Full support for existing accessories
- Energy screens for high-res motorized (standard)
- Optional purge shutters
- Optional motorized filters
- Optional motorized polarizer
- Collimated or focused emission port
Offerings you have come to know, like Smart Accessories, are augmented by the following optional modules:
- Built-in mid- and far-IR capable diamond ATR
- Automated Beamsplitter Exchanger (ABX)
- Sample compartment Raman accessory
- NIR module with Integrating Sphere and Fiber Optic connections
- TGA-IR accessory
- GC-IR module
Find more information by visiting the technical library and viewing the spec sheet and brochure.
- Footprint – Base Only: 25 × 27 × 11in. (62.6 × 69.8 × 27.6cm)
- Weight – Base Only: 132 lb. (60kg)
- Footprint – Including ABX: 25 × 27 × 20in. (62.6 × 69.8 × 50.8cm)
- Weight – Base Only: Including ABX: 141 lb. (64kg)
- No footprint added for Raman and dedicated ATR
- Only 11in. (27.9cm) more with Nicolet iS50 NIR Module
- Polymers and Rubbers
- General Laboratories
Cloud-enabled FTIR spectroscopy
All Nicolet FTIR spectrometers now allow you to store, share and interpret spectral data anytime, anywhere and on any device. Researchers, lab technicians, educators and their students can all use their Thermo Fisher Connect account, powered by the Thermo Fisher Cloud, to gain easy access to their data with the OMNIC Anywhere App.
- Export, view and share data – view your Nicolet .spa spectral files, label spectral peaks, and correct spectral baseline all in the OMNIC Anywhere App on your PC, Apple computer, Android or iOS device
- Add more storage space – start with 10 GB of storage for free, and then scale up storage as needed for a nominal fee. You can store OMNIC .spa files as well as other files (e.g., report documents, .xls, etc.) to your Thermo Fisher Connect account
- Secure your data – Thermo Fisher Connect uses Amazon Web Service™, the industry-leading security and data protection cloud-computing platform – so no lost or stolen data.
There are no reviews yet.