cost of higher-powered systems. Its innovative optics, small footprint and ease of operation and maintenance lead to a significantly lower cost of ownership without sacrificing precision or sensitivity.
• Ultra Closely Coupled Optics (UCCO) technology with power levels of 50W or 200W provides equivalent performance to much higher-powered systems.
• SmartGonio compact goniometer covers all elements from fluorine (F) to uranium (U) in sequential mode.
• Fast analysis of solids, liquids and loose powders with excellent spectral resolution.
• Configurable with sequential and/or simultaneous elemental analysis capability for added performance or speed.
• No water cooling or gas supply required (most configurations).
Ease of Ownership
• Reduced dependence on auxiliary equipment.
• No internal or external water cooling required.
• Detector can be configured to work without external gas.
• Robust, reliable and compact design.
• Significantly lower cost per analysis vs. high-power systems.
• Small footprint.
Goniometer and Multichromators
• Can be configured with a series of Multichromators for simultaneous analysis and/or with a SmartGonio with 3 crystals for sequential analysis and flexibility.
• Two fixed monochromator channels for specific elements can be fitted alongside the SmartGonio to reduce analysis time.
• Up to eight fixed channels can be selected in a simultaneous configuration for increased speed.
• Major and minor oxides in cement and raw materials such as limestone, sand, bauxite, ceramics, refractories, slags and sinters.