The ARL 9900 Total Cement Analyzer provides fast process monitoring during the critical phases of cement manufacturing. It combines XRF analysis to determine the elemental composition of the material, and XRD analysis to provide mineralogical information about how the various elements are combined together to ensure the integrity of the final product. Undertaking both types of analysis has traditionally called for two separate X-ray instruments, maintained and operated at significant cost to the user. But the integration of an innovative compact X-ray diffraction system allows both techniques to be included in the same ARL 9900 instrument with significant advantages to the user, including:
• Only one sample introduction, fast, simple and reliable.
• Single user interface for both techniques.
• Elemental and phase results merged into one single analysis bulletin.
• Minimized floor space.
• Replaces two separate instruments.
• Permits rapid and very precise analysis of solid samples.
• With IntelliPower, choose the right power according to application demands: 1200W, 2500W, 3600W or 4200W.
• Advanced integrated software reports results as soon as the analysis is performed.
• Easily upgraded to handle evolving analytical requirements.
• X-ray tube mounted above sample, prevents damage by defective samples, e.g. fragile pellets.
• Thermostatically regulated spectrometer allows precise measurement, high sensitivity and stable analysis.
• Compact slit-crystal geometry detects elements at very low concentrations.
• Ensures faster response through simultaneous analysis of specific elements.
• Programmable for quantitative analysis of specific elements or qualitative analysis of elements present in samples.
• High-quality, fast, sequential X-ray spectrometry using Moire fringe technology.
• Full capability for analysis of non-routine elements.
• Fast, simple and highly reliable sample introduction system is available with variable degrees of automation to free staff for other work.
• Can be linked to fully automatic sample preparation machines for online process control.
There are no reviews yet.