• Unique ARL EQUINOX curved detector measures all diffraction peaks simultaneously across a wide angular range. Analysis is completed in just a few minutes on most samples regardless of resolution requirements.
• Measurement in real time over 110° 2Ø
• No scanning required
• Micro-focus X-Ray source with a high intensity optic
• No external water cooling and plugging into a standard power supply
• Many sample holders are available for: powders in transmission and reflection mode, bulks, thin films, in-situ studies, as well as automated analysis thanks to a dedicated sample changer
• Easy to use and to install in various environment: laboratory, mobile laboratory, van
• Treatment and applications: Phase identification, Quantification, Degree of crystallinity, Cell parameters, Crystallite size, Lattice strain, Crystal structure, Rietveld analysis, Transition phase, Thin film analysis (GIXRD, XRR)
• Domains of application: Materials Science, Minerals, Geology, Nanomaterials, Chemicals, Pharmaceuticals, Energy materials, Catalysts, Ceramics, Polymers, Metallurgy, Semiconductors, Mining (cement, …), Teaching
There are no reviews yet.