The ARL easySpark metal analyzer is designed to meet the challenges and demands of small-to medium-sized plants and laboratories in the metal industry that require high-quality, yet cost-effective OES analysis to produce parts for automotive, aviation, aerospace and consumer products, among other industries. The instrument features a unique multi-grating/CCD (charge-coupled device)-based optical system that delivers a high level of resolution.
Additional benefits of the Thermo Scientific ARL easySpark analyzer include:
• The ability to accurately analyze all elements from trace to percentage level in any solid metal sample.
• Revolutionary spark source and optic design for best performance in its category.
• Intuitive easy Thermo Scientific™ OXSAS analysis software for a fast learning curve and easy routine operations.
• A robust and reliable construction that requires minimal maintenance.
• Compliance with safety standards and quality regulations.
• Simple design accessible to novice production operators and skilled laboratory staff alike.
• Well suited for additional markets including metals recycling, academic and non-academic laboratories, and primary metals producers looking for an economic solution to analyze their metal products and materials for quality and process control or for a back-up instrument.
There are no reviews yet.