The BioMate UV-Vis Spectrophotometer provides automation for high-throughput options and room-light resistance, allowing lid-open operation for improved speed and convenience. Software includes pre-programmed life science methods such as Nucleic Acid A260; Protein A280 and A205; Protein Colorimetric assays and OD600.
A full line of accessories, including automated cell changers and cell holders, sipper, and fiber optic probes are designed to simplify sampling and accommodate high throughput measurements and temperature control.
- 7-inch high-resolution touchscreen user interface
- Pre-programmed life science methods
- Networking capable (Wi-Fi adaptor available)
- Room light resistance for ‘open-lid’ operation
- Sipper accessory
- Removable, washable sample compartment liner with magnetic placement and hold-down
- Accommodates cells up to 100 mm path length
- (Optional) 8-position cell changer with switchable turret
- (Optional) 4-position cell changer (long path cells)
- (Optional) Peltier-Thermostatted single cell holder (20 °C – 60 °C)
- Advanced teaching labs
- R&D departments
- Applications requiring high throughput or temperature control