This system is recommended for laboratories that use predominantly UHPLC-compatible systems but still need to run legacy LC methods. If you are planning to boost sample throughput as well as speed up sample-to-reporting times, the Rapid Separation Dual system is your best choice. Rapid Separation Dual system owners can lower detection limits, increase peak resolution, extend column life, apply advanced 2D UHPLC methods, and develop more robust methods within a single system setup.
The ability to run inverse gradients in parallel addresses the inherent challenges of nebulizer based detection technologies e.g., LC/ESI-MS or Charged Aerosol Detection, by providing a consistent mobile phase mix to the nebulizer source post-separation to ensure accurate results.
- Two independently operating ternary gradient UHPLC pumps (integrated module) operating at up to 8mL/min supporting up to 100 MPa (15000 psi/1000 bar) pressure for exceptional colum format and particle size flexibility
- Improves retention time precision by keeping columns and samples at constant temperature (5°C–110°C) using the spacious and shared column compartment
- Minimizes contamination between samples for more accurate results using the sharable ultra-low carryover autosamplers (with loop and needle permanently in the flow path)
- Get near-zero dead volume for optimal peak shapes even over extended periods by using Thermo Scientific™ Dionex™ Viper™ Fingertight fitting system
- Precise and accurate flow rates for stable retention times, robust peak integration, and confident identification using Thermo Scientific™ Dionex™ SmartFlow™ technology
- Optimize mixing efficiency with adjustable gradient delay volumes using Thermo Scientific™ Dionex™ SpinFlow™ technology
Chromeleon CDS Software Makes Operation Easy
- Integrated service and validation monitoring with Thermo Scientific™ Dionex™ Chromeleon™ CDS, versions 6.x and 7.x
- Automated system startup, standby and shutdown with Chromeleon CDS, versions 6.x and 7.x
- Compatible with Chromeleon 7.x eWorkflow walk-up solution and advanced reporting features
Choose the Right Configuration for You
- Two 3-solvent channel pumps for versatile gradient methods (DGP-3600RS)
- Solvent rack with integrated 6-channel degasser (SRD-3600)
- Thermostatted or nonthermostatted autosamplers (WPS-3000TRS/WPS-3000RS)
- Thermostatted column compartment with up to two field-upgradable column switching valves (TCC-3000RS). A large variety of valve pods are available
- Diode array, multiple wavelength, variable wavelength, fluorescence, charged aerosol, refractive index or mass spectrometry detectors
- Viper Fingertight system technology based solution/application kits for Online-SPE, Parallel (UHP)LC, Tandem (UHP)LC, Inverse Gradient Operation and Fast Application Switching
- Fraction collector (AFC-3000)
- Chromeleon 7.2 software packages (standalone, networked, remote data processing and/or control).
There are no reviews yet.